Training/Apprenticeships London, UK

Iñaki Coello coello@pianored.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:54:30 -0800

Hello Alan.

I forwaded your message to the manager of the North London piano workshop where I get training while I was working and studying piano technology at London Guildhall University. If they need you, they will write you an e-mail.

Good luck. London is full of piano shops, specially in the North area and most of then can be searching for apprentices. you are in the city of the opportunities for piano bussiness

Iñaki Coello Gómez
Valladolid. Spain

Pianos en la Red?  ->  http://www.pianored.com
E-Mail Gratis?  ->  http://www.pianored.com/email