Windows XP (hOT)

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 17:35:55 -0500

I'm aware that my posts may have sounded contradictory. I don't want to have to
trust anyone fully and I do take all the precautions necessary to protect
myself. I am concerned , though, about the hapless newbie who just bought his
first PC. He loads quicken and keeps all his financial records on there. (It
came with the PC you know). He thinks he's protected because , after all, he
has to enter a password to get in the program. Well you know the rest. I don't
want to trust MS for everything but neither do I wish for them to make it easy
for my potential foes. I hope that clears up my position. Best to you.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net