Broads

Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:52:58 +0100

Carl Meyer wrote:

> Richard, you put the threaded rods down between the strings.  Only if the
> soundboard is 6 inches below the strings will you have trouble.  The bridge
> can't be that high.

Duhh.... sorry Carl... sometimes takes me a while to figure things out. Now I
get it, you said it in your first post actually... sort of a glorified
downbearing gauge. Ok.

But I STILL dont really know what I should be looking for on this kind of panel
to begin with. The national museum here isnt of a whole lot of help as they
suggest simply cleaning out the dust and debri and putting it on display.

Thanks Carl... especially for taking the time to bang on my head enough...grin.
What are friends for eh ? :)
--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.