A request from Chile

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:37:42 -0800

You know, upon thinking it over, I feel that Fernando had the best idea
from the start -- interest a good piano technician in making a trip to
Chile. It's summer there. However much good work can be done on an action
in someone's shop, it still isn't the same as being able to stick it back
in the piano and seeing how it actually feels and sounds when it is
played. And there is danger of having it damaged during the trip.
It sounds like a nice new Yamaha -- we know a lot of things will be
right about it already.

Isn't anyone who is capable of dealing with this piano interested in a
sunny vacation? Newton? Del? Jon Page? Ron?

Admittedly, these days it would be hard to take one's kit on an airplane.

(Not quite experienced enough for it, or I'd go myself ... )
Susan Kline