Wim/Pitch raise experiment

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:41:19 -0500

Wim,
    You apparently did not read my post. How unfortunate. If you did you
would easily have noticed that I did not advocate at all that the
customer should make sacrifices such as you mention merely to have the
piano up to pitch. Tsk Tsk Wim. Very bad form.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net