Wim/Pitch raise experiment

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:50:10 -0500

Dave,
    Never! I don't work for free!!! Whenever I do a pitch raise I have
always gone over the options that the customer has and possible
ramifications. It always their decision how to proceed and their
consequenses should something go wrong.
If they choose to tune it low I tune it low. I'm never too happy about it
but it is their money after all.

Greg