Dampp-Chaser

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 07:50:54 -0500

On Thursday, January 10, 2002, at 07:14 PM, David Love wrote:

> I have little experience with DC's.=A0 I have a customer with a 52" =
Kawai=20
> upright that is suffering from bushing seizures because they don't =
ever=20
> heat the house.=A0 Need to install a dehumidifying system (no =
humidifying=20
> required).=A0 What should I put in there???=A0 Who is a reliable =
source for=20
> installation information/requirements?=A0

I think LaRoy Edwards is someone in your area who can supply to you, and=20=

will doubtless be quite helpful in advising you on installation. I would=20=

avoid the big suppliers. Last year I ordered some systems from Schaff=20
and the stock was over a year old, and didn't include all the latest=20
improvements. I usually order from Brooks, sometimes from Webb Phillips.=20=

They're both generous with helpful advice (but on the east coast).

> Are all the wholesalers charging the same price for parts?

Generally speaking, I think the prices are about the same.

Patrick

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched