Sound waves (Earth Shaking Consequences)

Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:36:08 +0100

Ron Nossaman wrote:>

> > I sure see earth shaking implications here. With the current potential for
> > ideas influencing large numbers of people around the world by being supplied
> > a platform for easy dissemination, I'd like it a lot if these ideas
> > corresponded to real world physics in some way.

Earth shaking implications..? this list..? influencing large numbers of people
world wide... ya think ? I dunno Ron, maybe you're right.... who do you think we
should get to be Paul Revere then ? :)

Really, we are afterall just one pianotech list, amoung several world wide,
composed of a group of people with varied skills and expertise within our trade,
trying to hash through how piano things function and what each of us mean relative
to that. I dont think we need worry about the rest of the world, or who we are
...er... influencing.  Readers and participants are fully capable of (and will
anyways) make up their own minds about these and all other things.

Concern youself with such if you will. For my part I just am interested in what all
parties have to say.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.