Shop Organization

MoodyPiano@AOL.COM MoodyPiano@AOL.COM
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:19:31 EST

List,

Can anyone recommend a system for maintaining order in the shop.  Our shop is
used by several people so its imperative that it remain organized.  And being
that new years has recently passed, Shop reorganization is one of those
resolutions.  We do have a good setup for storing actions that are currently
being worked on but need something that will be better for organized storage
of tools, parts and chemicals.  Does anyone have good ideas?  Also, for
storage of salvaged actions (take them apart and store the parts individually
or leave them whole)?

Thanks in advance,

Lanie