hammer softening liquid

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:13:52 EST

In a message dated 11/01/02 4:01:41 PM, doepke@fwi.com writes:

<<" I have a client who wishes me to soften up the tone his Baldwin Hamilton.

Without needling the hammers,...................

He seemed a little leery of applying anything to the hammers to soften the

tome. ">>

Brian;
 If he doesn't want you to needle or use applications of something the only
thing left that I am aware of is the ole Vise Grip method..............you
are kinda at the clients mercy here......I think I would explain what is
possible..........give him the option to choose which method y'all are gonna
use and make it 'his' responsibility...chances are that nothing you do will
be satisfactory to him(just a gut feeling)......
Jim Bryant (FL)