hammer softening liquid

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:54:12 -0600

>Brian;
> If he doesn't want you to needle or use applications of something the only
>thing left that I am aware of is the ole Vise Grip method..............you
>are kinda at the clients mercy here......I think I would explain what is
>possible..........give him the option to choose which method y'all are gonna
>use and make it 'his' responsibility...chances are that nothing you do will
>be satisfactory to him(just a gut feeling)......
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Jim, you left out the permanently installed temperament strips, foam back
stuffing, muffler rail, thick case upholstery, and big wedges driven
between the back posts and ribs. Must be all that soft living down there
amongst them pudgy ol' snow birds. You done forget all dat early trainin.
Your gut seems to be working just fine though.

Brian,
Could you soften the customer with vodka and voice the piano while he's
trying to figure out where the noise is coming from? Sounds like he needs
some education and you need to cover yourself as well as possible or
decline to play.

Ron N