tuning speed

Patrick Greene greeneguy63@mindspring.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:03:44 -0500

I feel good if I get a tuning done in under an hour.  There have been =
times where I have done them in 45 minutes, but that is when I visit a =
customer where I have already done the tuning before.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Kevin E. Ramsey=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 9:43 PM
  Subject: Re: tuning speed

  Not everyone does a pitch raise and tuning in 40 minutes.=20

  Terry Farrell  =20

  Thank you Terry. To the speedsters I would have to ask:
      What, like this is the Indianapolis 500 here?  Hey, if I can do a =
pitch raise and fine tuning that's really stable plus some voicing in =
under an hour and 45 minutes then I'm happy. I suppose I could be =
quicker, and I have been really quick, WHEN I HAVE TO BE,,,,but I'd =
rather do a really good job. That's probably one of the reasons why =
people want only me to do their tunings.

  Kevin E. Ramsey
  ramsey@extremezone.com=20