Wim/taking too long to tune ??

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:33:12 -0800

Wim,
You mistook me as the one who made that statement. But, As long as you
asked, I take a lot longer than anyone has fessed up to on this thread. It's
the way I was taught and I chose to take my time. Also, as you know, I work
on the stuff you guys refuse to do, which takes a helluva lot longer, to do
an adequate job. When I tune a square grand, on the first visit, I block out
the entire day, because there are always problems to address. If you've ever
tried to extract a square grand action, you know what I'm talking about. If
not, then I'll tell you, if you try to extract a square grand action quickly
you're asking for major problems.
Joe