It seems "the big boys" win again - TO BILL

William J Schlipf wjstuner@juno.com
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 07:25:04 -0600

Gentlemen,  I thank you for the comments and I am looking forward to
having a relationship, as a technician, with Kawai, and with Don when I
get onto regulation/voicing questions, and with the opportunity to learn
something new.  Kawai builds great pianos when cared for properly just
like most others.  My experiences with the few Kawais serviced is
generally outstanding.  There are not that many here in the
Bloomington/Normal area, but you can bet there will be more, and outside
of this area, too!  The Kawai rep was very anxious to get this store in
the family with Kawai and with a service oriented dealer, sales should be
excellent.  I have spoken of this dealer before in that he wants
everything perfect with an instrument that leaves his store, new and used
alike.  He will even occasionally give an extra tuning if it hasn't had
enough time on the floor to acclimate.  Thanks again!

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:02:34 EST VOCE88@AOL.COM writes:
> In a message dated 1/10/02 10:28:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> DonMannino@mediaone.net writes:
>

> > Bill,
> >
> > Sometimes what seems like loosing is really winning.  It just
> takes time to
> > see the difference.
> >
> > Don Mannino RPT
> >

> I agree with Don. If pricing has been the problem, a more exclusive
> line like
> Kawai (or others) is a great move! Here's to more Kawais being sold
> in
> Central Illinois!

Bill Schlipf
Bloomington, IL