historical temperaments

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 15:26:32 EST

David asks:
<< I notice that there are a couple of different "Kirnberger's".  I have

Kirnberger III  programmed into my SATIII.  Is that the one you are

referring to in your recording? >>

Yes, we were using the Kirnberger III,  it has only one pure third.  I found
that the offsets that were originally installed in my SAT III were incorrect,
but the Sandersons said that they would get right on it and correct them.
This was years ago, but I still think that it's a good idea for anyone to
check them before use.
   Also,  If anyone wants to purchase either of the CD's from me, directly, I
have both in stock, they are $16 each,(postage included), address below.
REgards,
Ed Foote RPT
1506 Cedar Lane
Nashville, Tn. 37212