Speed Tuning/ David Love's Comments vs Jim Bryants

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 15:48:23 EST

In a message dated 01/13/2002 3:34:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

> Really, I dont experience Jim that way at all.  He has always seemed witty
> and
> cheerful, throwing in a freindly worded jab from time to time when he
> thinks its
> called for. Heck he has always seemed like one of the most kindhearted
> fellows
> of us all.

List,
  I think we all get aggravated over something,at some time,but I
feel(hope),we would
all go the extra mile for each other if need be.I have met very few of you
face to face,
but feel like family to this list,and would try to help each one if I could.
I know I appreciate the info I receive,and feel more confident in my
buisness,because of this vast knowledge at my fingertips.I hope we will
extend the patience to others,that we would want for ourselves.Someone
corrected a mistake I made, on my personal email,when they could have
embarrased me.This is the kind of attitude we should have.
Thanks much,
Hazen Bannister