my own Soundboard

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:23:51 -0500

Dale,
    Could you expand your thought a little here? I don't really
understand what you are saying. Specifically what do you mean by "making
a straight line over large lengths of wood". Are you talking about gaps
in joining boards? I'm afraid I'm not following your train of thought.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net