Speed Tuning/ David Love's Comments vs Jim Bryants

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 15:42:46 -0800

Since my name keeps getting dragged around on this thread it would be =
nice to bring it to a close.  My only point was that focus on speed and =
profit at the expense of quality is a recipe for a short career.  The =
casting of aspersions in making or supporting that point is unwarranted =
as is attacking someone's motivations for why they choose to work on =
certain types of historical pianos. =20

David Love