[Fwd: Re: Dr. Kent Photo] (fwd)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:56:31 -0600

>Sound Forge 5.0 from www.sonicfouncry.com will do FFT and waveform analysis.
>If you have a wav file and need a spectral plot of it, I'd be happy to
>provide it.
>
>For sure you can run it on a laptop. Maybe some day it will run on an iPAQ
>class
>machine.
>
>Doug Knabe

Thanks Doug,
I appreciate the offer, but I've got a couple of PC based FFT spectrum
analyzers - even wrote one of my own, which I'm still not done with yet. I
just thought the goodies in the picture looked more like strain gage and
accelerometer instrumentation, but that's wishful thinking on my part
because *that's* what I want to play with.

Ron N