my own Soundboard

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:57:38 +0100

John,

I've seen 'tropicalized' pianos where all joints where bichromated. (and the
case wood too.)

I suggest you wear gloves in all dyes work, as a Friend of ours which is a
voilin maker had BIG health problems because of the products he uses (and he
does not use these Cellulosic laquers !)

Regards.

Isaac OLEG