Speed Tuning/ analogy

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 21:21:26 -0500

Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

----- Original Message -----
From: <JIMRPT@AOL.COM>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: Speed Tuning/ analogy

In a message dated 13/01/02 6:22:15 PM, drpt@sk.sympatico.ca writes:

<< I believe that there is a stability issue with slow tunings. I believe
that
faster tunings atleast where I live result in more stable tunings. Has
anyone else who lives in an extreme climate noticed this?

Yes I have Don, and particuarly in those cases where the piano thingee sits
in front of a window which allows the sun to come in about a third of the
way
through tuning!! :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)