Sound waves(The behavior of soundboards)

Phillip L Ford fordpiano@lycos.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:20:52 0000

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:36:31
 Robin Hufford wrote:
>I have taken the time to compile a set of quotes pertinent to
>the point of view advocated by myself and others.   It would seem that it should be incumbent
>upon the proponents of the contrary point of view to be aware of the points in these and
>numerous other similar quotes, evidently, judging from the specious arguments they offer, they
>are not.  It is with some trepidity and sense of wasted effort then that I take  time from a
>demanding schedule to abstract from the literature that which they, were they efficient
>students of the subject, would already know and give evidence of, and are, no doubt,
>determined to deny the relevance for.

Robin,
Thanks for taking time to compile the quotes.  I wouldn't claim to be an efficient
student of the subject (I wouldn't claim to be an efficient anything).  However, I
will use what limited intellect I have to attempt to become aware of the points that
you make here.

Phil Ford