my own Soundboard

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:45:29 EST

In a message dated 1/13/2002 9:13:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gnewell@ameritech.net writes:

> Subj:Re: my own Soundboard
> Date:1/13/2002 9:13:31 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net">gnewell@ameritech.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet

 Gregg

       YES!  Now we are on the same page , and I can see that you HAVE
thought this part of it through more than a little bit.  Setting up this kind
of a jig is what ia needed to do the tongue and groove joints. You are
correct about the jointer not being the tool for this as it has a nasty habit
of putting a slight bow in the workyou were trying to make straight.
        Best
      Dale Erwin