tuning speed

Don Rose drpt@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:58:51 -0600

Hi John,

It's easy to show what happens with a 2 cent pitch correction with our
fancy etd's. Do try a pitch correction of this order some time. I think you
may be surprised at how much things really do move around. The over pull is
essentially always necessary--it just finally gets too small to bother
with. For me that level is 2 cents below pitch for concert level work.

Regards,

mailto:drpt@sk.sympatico.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.