my own Soundboard

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:11:03 -0500

Terry,
    This might be a good excuse to purchase a drum sander. Performax or
Delta it really doesn't matter as long as the cantilever design will
accommodate most or all of the board. Of you who have made boards in the
past, what width is the panel before shaping to the piano? The Delta is
a bit wider so that might just make it or leave a small amount for hand
or hand tool sanding or scraping. What 'chu think?

Greg

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net