CAUT List (was Steinway C)

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:11:27 -0600

>...Some have cushier jobs than others, depends on the situation...

Kevin, List,

I guess what this is implying is that some CAUT folks seem to have it
easier than others.  Hardly anything there to get excited about.  There are
always underlying reasons for such a quality.

Myself, nothing I like more than cushiony jobs, smooth sailing and all
that.  Though sometimes, it can be a challenge for others to figure out how
such a thing can be.  Some might even resent it.

About to complete another 80 university tuning cycle before the beginning
of the 2nd semester, along with regular outside church and residential
activity.

No tenure, no guarantees, just a way of life.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild