Soundboard 60-ft. Arc

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:19:07 -0500

Ron,
    Would you care to describe your method of rib crowning a board for me? Also
could you suggest some reading I could do on the subject? (I don't have the
Journal index on CD) I'm curious to know what I'll be needing. Since I'm heading
to a woodworker show this weekend it might be a good idea to have an idea of what
faces me in the weeks ahead. THANKS!!!

Greg

--
Greg Newell