my own Soundboard

Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:46:50 +0100

Farrell wrote:

> Yeah, but think of the embarrassment factor, exposing all! Hmmmm.
> Maybe we could do that, evaluate how it shakes out in the end, and
> then decide whether to go public. I have made the mistake before of
> revealing all only to be eaten by the dogs. Certainly documenting
> things would be good - if only to reflect how bad it was in ten years
> or so! Terry Farrell

Embarrassment ?.. over what ? No matter what ends up happening you will
both learn tons. Thats whats important and thats what you would be
sharing methinks. I understand the sentiment tho :)  Dogs can be
daunting, but I wouldnt worry about them too much.

Heck, put aside the chances for success or failure for a sec... do you
think Del would encourage you both to jump in unless the education
factor was extremly high here ?

Tell you what. Operate on the assumption that you will do the article..
collect all what you need along the way and even keep a log book. You
could even get ahold of Bob Hoff for advise on writing such an article.
Then you can decide when you are finished. But really, if you got the
proverbial round ones to build your own board, crown it, install it and
all the rest to begin with, then this is a piece of cake !

Admirable... thats what it is, downright admirable !

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.