Sound waves(a neat experiment)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:44:38 -0600

>Ok boys and girls... heres an interesting experiment to explain, and
>interesting enough completely removed from the disscussion as well.

>As far as our discussion goes... note that the fork has no possibility of
>vibrating the board up and down. Or what ?
>
>Richard Brekne

This is a sales demo older than you are. Instead of throwing it out here
for others to answer for you. How about attempting to answer it yourself,
starting with your premise that the fork has no possibility... etc. Let's
hear your thinking based entirely on something akin to logic, mechanics,
science and physics, rather than a sideline comparison of other peoples
thoughts. Put yourself on the line this time. I'd like to hear what you think.

Ron N