Sound waves(a neat experiment)

Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:36:27 +0100

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> >Ok boys and girls... heres an interesting experiment to explain, and
> >interesting enough completely removed from the disscussion as well.
>
> >As far as our discussion goes... note that the fork has no possibility of
> >vibrating the board up and down. Or what ?
> >
> >Richard Brekne
>
> This is a sales demo older than you are. Instead of throwing it out here
> for others to answer for you. How about attempting to answer it yourself,
> starting with your premise that the fork has no possibility... etc. Let's
> hear your thinking based entirely on something akin to logic, mechanics,
> science and physics, rather than a sideline comparison of other peoples
> thoughts. Put yourself on the line this time. I'd like to hear what you think.
>
> Ron N

Well... ok.. I will do my best... give me a few hours to ponske out a few
ideas.....grin... akin to logic, mechanics, science, and physics eh ? I just know
I am letting myself in for it... but when has that ever stopped me before ?

I'll get back to you later on this evening.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.