Baldwin L Buzz

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:48:00 -0500

Terry,
    I suggest a small dental mirror and a flashlight. With some patience and a
careful eye you can see every part of the SB under the plate. I've never met a
piano yet that I couldn't see any part of the board. Takes a while though. My
guess is a hinge screw.

Greg

BTW. I use this to check whether the plate is supported well on it's nose bolts.

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net