Spread-Cheeks Wurlie

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:01:21 -0500

Terry,

Yeah, I do, from time to time, and I never figured out what's really
happening.  I used to assume they were thinking of a local technician
whose last name is similar to mine, but no, they're quite sure it was me
-- and I'm quite sure it wasn't.  For one thing, I almost never throw
any service records away.  It could be that I tuned for them while
working for a local retailer back in 86-87; I don't have any records of
those.

Clyde