Baldwin won't accept money

Bigeartb@AOL.COM Bigeartb@AOL.COM
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 22:55:21 EST

Gentlemen:
Today I attempted to order the pre-cut leather replacement parts for the
catcher on the hammer butts of a Baldwin Studio Hamilton Piano. They can not
accept my Visa Card. They will not accept a check. They will not even accept
cash. The only way I can get parts is from a dealer who can order them for
me. I guess all of you already knew this. I'm just thankful I found the parts
I needed in my shop. In all fairness to the folks at Baldwin, they  are just
as flustrated and hope to be able to sell to individual technicians within
two weeks. I wonder if the individual technician may not be able to buy from
Baldwin .

Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.