Verituner For Sale

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:34:40 EST

Keith wrote:
<< Just not my cup of tea. >>

Greetings,

      I would hope that a technical forum is a good place for professional
experiences to be made valuable to many people at once, instead of just
ourselves.   I, for one, would like to know more about the cons of this
machine, having not made up my mind to change from the SAT.
    So far, I have heard great things, but every coin has two sides.  The
reason the vast majority of techs don't use it, (yet) could be because of
various reasons;  doesn't fit with work habits, won't work, life philosophy,
ego, co$t, ergonomics or inertia,  whatever, and I would like to know why
this was the wrong tea.??
REgards,
Ed