Verituner For Sale

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:40:46 EST

In a message dated 1/19/02 9:54:09 PM Central Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no (Richard Brekne) writes:

> > Keith wrote:
> > << Just not my cup of tea. >>
> >
> > Greetings,
> >
> >       I would hope that a technical forum is a good place for professional
> > experiences to be made valuable to many people at once, instead of just
> > ourselves.   I, for one, would like to know more about the cons of this
> > machine, having not made up my mind to change from the SAT.
> >     So far, I have heard great things, but every coin has two sides.  The
> > reason the vast majority of techs don't use it, (yet) could be because of
> > various reasons;  doesn't fit with work habits, won't work, life
> philosophy,
> > ego, co$t, ergonomics or inertia,  whatever, and I would like to know why
> > this was the wrong tea.??
> > REgards,
> > Ed
>
> I would second that emotion.... all of it as a matter of fact. :)

I would also like to know why you didn't like this device.  The more candid
you are, the better.  If it is just personal for you because you are a
practiced aural tuner, for example and just don't want the darn thing, then
let us know.  Otherwise, *Enquiring* minds want to know *why* this tea's
flavor displeased you.  We've now gone from "stunning tuning", everybody
should get one to someone selling one as unsuitable.  There can never be too
much information or too many opinions on this.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin