Baldwin accu-hitch pins

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 01:07:09 EST

In a message dated 1/19/2002 9:15:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net writes:

> Subj:Re: Baldwin accu-hitch pins
> Date:1/19/2002 9:15:16 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:davidlovepianos@earthlink.net">davidlovepianos@earthlink.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>          David

   David Hughes and I both drive wedges in uder each strut to compress the
board along its entire span. We start at the central strut then first and
last capo then bottom strut. Then the dime quarter nickel business. I use 2.5
mm top treble 2.25mm first treble an bout 2mmin tenor tapering to 1.5 or so
down low on tenor. Bass is set with about 1/2 degree at the top tapering down
to 0 at the bottom.
 Pretty much the same.
   Dale