A Dark Saturday

Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:20:25 +0100

Sorry to hear of this Terry.

I know how hard it is to care so much for a beloved pet that you are willing to
put out those kind of big bucks to keep it healthy. You cant possibly choose to
not pay, yet the pain to your right rear pocket is definate.

I'd throw all kinds of work at you but I am unfortunantly too far away to do
you much good. My best thoughts and prayers will have to suffice.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.