Squares Grand Value question

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:52:02 EST

               To all &Especially Joe Garret

              Thanks Joe I appreciate your post and attitude towards these
old relicss. I have to confess that I'm one of those that sees these items as
an ineffeceint way to make aliving,
  That being said I am intrigued by the stwy squares a bit. I recently was
called to look at a big Steinway square that survived a fire. It needs a
finish,ivory repairs,soundboard water stain repairs. Before the fire it
needed a bridge cap fix in the usual place strings and a finish.

     I've rebuilt 3 in my life and there isn't really enoough money or desire
for me to fix this one