Verituner For Sale (long)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 16:53:49 -0500

Keith and all,

My opinion is different.  It depends on the computer, not RCT.  I use a Toshiba
Libretto 110CT, which I love.  It is about the size of an average hardbound
book.  I almost never take the cord with me, recharging the computer overnight
at home.

But I would not recommend this computer for "general purposes."  The keyboard is
too small.  Furthermore, all the drives except the hard drive are external.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger