Verituner For Sale (long)

Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:18:53 +0100

Keith Hamilton wrote:

> Yes, you have a wonderful computer for RCT Clyde!
>
> Does anyone know if it is still being manufactured?
> I think not and I have not been able to find any computer
> this small that runs Windows 98.
>
> What is the smallest computer anyone is using for RCT??

A new one just out that has my eye is the Fujitsu / Siemens Lifebook P. It is
about the same size as the old Libretto, and has a built in DVD /CDRW player
in it. Plus all the useuall laptop goodies. About 1500 dollars. Available in
the US now.

Otherwise Dean has some good advice along these lines.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.