Hickory & Pecan, again

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:04:36 -0500

Joe,
    I can get you hickory from the guy down the street here. I can either give
you his contact info (phone and address, no Web) and you can arrange things or
I can help here if you need. Also, I am NOT going to buy the stroke sander.
Here is the info for the place where I saw it if you want it still. It is at
Ornamental Tool and Supply. Talk to either Eric or Greg at 216-749-5050. Their
fax number is 216-749-7677. I have not yet told them I don't want it. I talked
to them today and asked if they could set it up so I could try it. Since it's
buried in their warehouse behind the showroom they said no. If I truly wanted
to buy it for sure they would but otherwise the labor to get it out, tune it
up, just so I could see it wasn't what they wanted to do. They gave me the
number of a guy in the area they sold one to some time ago and he let me try
his today. I also got to see how big it is and found that this is just too
impractical for my situation at this time. Feel free to drop my name when you
talk to Eric or Greg. In fact I hope you do. Maybe I'll get some consideration
on my next purchase from them.
    If I can help as a go between for either the Hickory or the Stroke sander
just let me know.

Greg

--
Greg Newell