Sound waves(The behavior of soundboards)

Phillip L Ford fordpiano@lycos.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 02:12:13 0000

John,
I haven't had much time to spend with this for a few days.  I've read this
over.  I looked at the wave illustrations.  Just glanced at the wood references.
I'll read them when I have more time.  As far as what's written here I'm still
following you, so feel free to carry on.

Phil F