verituner corrections/ pitch raises

Paul N. Bailey 103445.713@compuserve.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:47:43 -0500

Hi Ron,

Would you elaborate on  piano-driven-tunings?

                        Paul Bailey
                        Modesto CA

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:51:50
From: "Ron Koval" <drwoodwind@hotmail.com>
Subject: verituner corrections/ pitch raises

The really cool thing that I've been experimenting with is:

piano-driven-tunings

Normally, a stretch is pre-determined by the machine (many variables
offered)  With the verituner, I can specify which intervals to BALANCE
between.  Octaves (2:1, 4:2, 6:3) doubles, triples, all user configurable
(at different points throughout the keyboard) to have the machine listen to

each piano and let the piano determine where the tuning will go.

Fun!

Ron Koval