Anders Askenfelt On Pianos

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:38:28 -0600

>       I am sure many of the conventional thinkers so antagonized by any other
>point of view will find themselves vindicated here; they could have quoted
from
>the book to support their position that some motion occured at the bridge;

Robin,
If I may be suffered to drone on here as one of the presumed conventional
thinkers - in my case, no. The presumed authority of any individual in
itself is essentially meaningless. The authority is in the accumulated body
of empirically derived and validated knowledge of science. An alternate
viewpoint that ignores and sidesteps the less supportive aspects of
physical reality that this body of knowledge represents, while failing to
produce anything of substance to support itself is simply a poorly made and
inadequately defended point. Any presented alternative idea that meshes
with an established basis of reality, or can establish such a basis in
logic, will be considered on it's merit. Should you ever produce such a
logical and physics supported alternative idea, I for one will be happy to
entertain it.

Ron N