"Aussie piano hits right note"

Mike and Jane Spalding mjbkspal@execpc.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:27:49 -0600

Re: "Aussie piano hits right note"Ron,

Congratulations, on both the concert and the article.  It's good to see =
you're getting some well-deserved recognition.

Mike

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ron Overs=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 7:35 PM
  Subject: Re: "Aussie piano hits right note"

  Hi all,

  Our piano no. 003 was used in its first major Sydney concert since =
returning from Reno. The concert review =
(http://www.smh.com.au/news/0201/22/entertainment/entertain11.html) =
mentioned both our piano and the Stuart piano, both featured in Sunday =
20 Sydney Festival performances.

  Today, the Sydney Morning Herald ran an article on our piano. The =
interviews were done over a week ago. I thought they'd lost interest in =
publishing anything, since I wouldn't discuss the problems we had with =
the Sydney Festival, gaining permission to supply our piano for David =
Bollard's performance. Anyhow I was wrong.

  For those of you who are interested the article is available online =
at;

  http://www.smh.com.au/news/0201/24/entertainment/entertain11.html

  Regards to all,

  Ron O.