Baldwin Accu-Just Hitch Pins--General Information

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:15:15 EST

In a message dated 25/01/02 11:33:01 AM, pianobuilders@olynet.com writes:

<<" So would I, but the horse that has died was carrying the duplex scale with

it. Time and technology moves on.

Del">>

Dan I gotta agree with Del here...........Problems other than the accu-just
have lowered Baldwin to where they are now. The accujust system, IMHO, would
be a tremendous adjunct to many other pianos being built..."duplex scales"
notwithstanding.  After working with many of the thingees now and being
guided by Del in moments of confusion:-), (thanks Del) I am a unabashed fan
of the accu-just pin...but not needfully of the Baldwin itself......
My view.
Jim Bryant (FL)