G2 Disklavier upgrade?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 05:12:06 -0500

Yes this is very possible as i have a customer who just did it on her G2
wagon grand. Your best bet for the how to's and such is Mark Wisner. All
electronics are cost prohibitive. More bells and whistles on the newer
models so that could be a consideration. What does your customer want to
do with it?

Greg

--
Greg Newell