Journal arrival times

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 18:02:17 EST

Et Al;
 I perceive the Journal to be 'on time' when it arrives during the first week
of the published month and/or well before any advertised activities such as
special classes, etc...........
 This has not always been the case and in the recent past my getting the
Journal well after the published month and or after special events was the
rule.......However the Publisher is making an effort to speed delivery and
for the past number of issues has done very well...Thanks Dan.
My view.
Jim Bryant(FL)