Journal arrival times

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:22:39 -0800

Tom,
You're most welcome.  We've been working at trying to solve this problem.  That is why it is helpful to know where some problems still exist.  Thanks for the kind words.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Tom Dickson
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 12:03 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Journal arrival times

Hi, Everyone!

  I was pleasantly surprised to receive my Feb. Journal, today.  It is not
unusual for my stuff to arrive quite late here in southern Saskatchewan,
Canada.

   Recently, however, the journals have been arriving in very reasonable
time.  A big thanks to the office staff at the journal for getting things
out on time.

   Even today's -30 degree temp. didn't slow down the mail!

   Thinking warm thoughts!

Sincerely,
Tom Dickson