Median age

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:29:31 -0800

Does anyone know what is the average age of piano techs, not only the 400+
on this list, but in the general population? My guess would be somewhere in
the mid fifties; of course this guess is pure speculation, based only on a
"gut feeling" not empirical data. Also wondering what the ratio is of Meale
to female techs. Just wondering. Btw, I'm 46.(but look 26! Thanks mostly to
no drinking, no smoking, little or no sun..and of course this ads up to:
Pretty boring life!

Terry